Qualifications LLB, LLM (First Class Honours), University of Waikato.
Damandeep is an Associate in the Disputes Resolution team at Tompkins Wake. Damandeep specialises in family law and has a particular interest in relationship property agreements and disputes, contracting out agreements, and protection of personal and property rights matters. Her practice also consists of parenting/guardianship matters, family violence and protection orders, adoption, paternity, dissolution and spousal maintenance.
Damandeep completed her law degree at the University of Waikato in 2010. She went on to complete her Master of Laws and graduated with First Class Honours in 2011.
Areas of expertise
- Dissolution (Divorce)
- Relationship Property Disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Relationship Property Agreements
- Contracting Out/Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Protection of Personal and Property Rights (PPPR)
- Parenting/Care of Children Disputes
- Guardianship Disputes
- Family Violence and Protection Orders
- Member of the NZLS Family Law Section