As one of the world’s most desirable countries in which to live, work and play, New Zealand is a popular destination for both individuals and businesses to relocate.
New Zealand has strict laws governing immigration and prescribing who can give immigration advice. Our experts understand the complexity and requirements of New Zealand immigration law. You will receive pragmatic and honest advice about your immigration options.
We work with individuals and businesses across all sectors and industries, providing strategic advice on New Zealand immigration law and the process to enable individuals to live, work and invest in New Zealand.
As a leading law firm, Tompkins Wake can provide a wide range of additional services including employment, property, commercial and trust advice. Whether you are an employer, a migrant looking to work in New Zealand or a high net-worth individual looking to invest, Tompkins Wake can assist with any immigration situation that you may be facing.
We can help with:
- Employing Migrants
- Obtaining New Zealand Residency
- Employer Supported Applications
- Employer Accreditation
- Family-based Applications
- Global Impact Visa Applications
- Investor Applications
- Character and Health Waiver Requests
- Section 61 Applications
- Visitor and Student Visas
- Permanent Residence and Citizenship Applications
- Immigration and Protection Tribunal Applications
- Requests for Ministerial Intervention