Qualifications : BSocSc, LLB, University of Waikato.
Fiona joined Tompkins Wake in January 2015 as part of our graduate program after being admitted to the Bar in October 2014. Fiona practices predominantly in employment law, assisting our clients with a range of employment issues, with her particular areas of expertise including drafting employment agreements and policy documents, minimum wage and Holidays Act disputes and reconciliations, and personal grievances including representing clients in mediation.
Fiona also advises clients in a range of family, debt recovery and immigration matters.
Areas of expertise
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Disputes
- Employment Law
- Protection of Personal and Property Rights
- Personal Grievance
- Organisational Restructuring
- Redundancies and Dismissals
- Immigration Matters
- Employment Agreements and Policies
- Minimum Wage and Holidays Act Compliance
- Appointment as Welfare Guardian
- Appointment as Property Manager
- Work Visas and Sponsorship