Qualifications : Masters of Environmental Law, Macquarie University, LLB, University of Waikato.
An experienced senior lawyer with a strong background in local government law, Kirsty joined Tompkins Wake in 2018. and has been practicing law since 2000. Kirsty's experience includes time in the United Kingdom with a borough council and 8 years with the Council of Sydney City.
Areas of expertise
- Bylaws and Policies
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Prosecutions
- Policy Development
- Resource Management Act (RMA)
- Urban Planning and Development
- Local Government Advisory
- Enforcement and Prosecution - Local Government