Qualifications : B.Soc.Sci, LLB, Grad. Dip. Marketing, University of Waikato.
Michele has been practicing law since 2001 and joined Tompkins Wake in 2005. Specialising in property law, Michele has works with our private clients on subdivisions, leasing and small business arrangements. Michele also provides guidance on asset planning and protection, trusts and wills, and enduring powers of attorney.
Areas of expertise
- Charities and Incorporated Societies
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Residential Property Transactions
- Succession Planning
- Trusts and Asset Protection
- Unit Titles
- Wills and Estate Planning