Qualifications : BA, LLB (Hons), University of Waikato.
Shaye is a Senior Solicitor in our Public Law and Environmental and Resource Management teams. Shaye joined Tompkins Wake in 2015 and specialises in environmental, resource management and local government law.
Areas of expertise
- Bylaws and Policies
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Liquor licensing
- Official Information (LGOIMA)
- Plan Changes, Variations and Plan Reviews
- Resource Consents
- Infrastructure Provision
- Local Government Decision Making
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol