Qualifications : MBA, PGDipMS, University of Waikato.
Jon is an experienced leader with a proven record in leading change, through organisational transformation and process redesign. Jon’s passion lies in designing strategy and building organisation wide capability to execute and deliver a superior level of performance and profitability. His success has been demonstrated through a track record of growing brands and creating sustainable performance improvement to realise value.
As Chief Executive of Tompkins Wake, Jon leads the firm, combining our near 100 years of history with some of New Zealand’s most talented legal practitioners.
An experienced and confident communicator, Jon has a proven ability to engage and connect with stakeholders at all levels including experience in international business and government level forums.
In 2018, Jon was named Chief Executive of the Year at the Westpac Waikato Business Awards.
- Chairman, Locus Research
- Foundation Board member, Agenda Waikato
- Committee member, Neuro Research Charitable Trust
- Member and Alumni, Te Hono Movement
- Member, New Zealand Institute of Directors
Jon has been involved in New Zealand Government led Business Delegations including:
• 2012 NZ Business Delegation with Minister of Primary Industries David Carter http://bit.ly/2qqT2WJ https://bit.ly/2EFvusI
• 2013 NZ Agribusiness Delegation to Russia http://bit.ly/2s23jtV
Jon has been a keynote speaker and presented in forums including:
• 2018 EMA Managers and Team Leaders Conference (Opening speaker)
• 2015 EURASCO AGM, Rennes, France
• 2015 NZ Marketing to the Rural Sector Conference
• 2014 New Zealand - India Business Forum
• 2013 WINTEC Graduation - Keynote Speaker
• 2012 China Modern Agricultural Summit, Yangling, China (https://bit.ly/2JiGICo)
• 2012 University of Waikato Management School Graduation - Keynote Speaker
• 2012 NZ Applied Business Education Conference - Keynote Speaker
• 2008 Cargo Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Conference
Tompkins Wake joins elite global law network.
Tompkins Wake has been accepted for membership of the elite global law network First Law International.Entry to the 75-country network of more than 80...
Tompkins Wake appoints three new Partners
Tompkins Wake has appointed three new partners as it continues to grow its high level legal work presence in the North Island and its client following...