Qualifications : BA, LLB, University of Natal (South Africa).
Zandra is an experienced family lawyer with over 16 years in practice. Zandra’s expertise covers all aspects of family law including division of relationship and trust property, contracting out agreements, spousal maintenance, child support and international family law. Zandra has a particular interest and specialty with reproductive law. She appears regularly in the Family Court and has appeared as counsel in the High Court and Court of Appeal.
Zandra is a contributing author for the Westlaw Family Law publication and is a member of New Zealand Law Society Family Law Section.
Areas of expertise
- Care of Children
- Family Law
- Relationship Property Disputes
- Spousal Maintenance
- Trust Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Relationship Property Agreements
- Relationship Property Settlements
- Contracting Out/Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Reproductive Law
- Surrogacy Law
- Family Protection
- Doyles Guide, Leading Lawyer, Family and Relationship Property, 2021
- Doyles Guide, Preeminent Lawyer, Family and Relationship Property, 2020
- Member, Law Association for Asia and Pacific (LAWASIA)