Qualifications : BA, LLB, University of Otago.
Kamelia joined Tompkins Wake in 2016. Working with our Private Clients across the breadth of their affairs and portfolios, Kamelia works on Property related matters and also in the areas of Trusts helping our clients ensure their personal and business affairs are in order and protected for the future.
Areas of expertise
- Trusts and Asset Protection
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Relationship Property Settlements
- Member, Auckland Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand Trust Special Interest Group